It's basically a map of my personality. Hover your mouse over any section to see what it means, or click on the link to test yourself. If the map doesn't satisfy you, here's the summary:
You are a Benevolent Realist.
You are a Realist
- Your attention to detail, appreciation of how things function, and awareness of the world around you make you a REALIST.
- Routines are reassuring to you—you feel safer and more at ease when sticking with familiar things.
- You like to stay close with those around you, seeking comfort from familiar faces.
- You are interested in processes—how things work, what they do, and why—not just how things look.
- Sometimes you doubt that you can find solutions to problems, although you have a good sense of why things happen, and can use that knowledge to find the best way to do something.
- You are down to earth, concerned more with practical, detail-oriented things than with dreamy or ambiguous ideas.
- You have a good sense of your abilities and weaknesses, and don't let your ego get in your way.
- You're not afraid to let your emotions guide you, and you're generally considerate of others' feelings as well.
- You prefer to have time to plan for things, feeling better with a schedule than with keeping plans up in the air until the last minute.
If you want to be different:
- Appreciate that your skill set can be useful in many ways; your attention to detail and your familiarity with the inner-workings of things are valuable assets.
- Try looking beyond the earthly qualities of things in order to expand your perspective, without losing your grounding in reality.
How you relate to OTHERS
You are Benevolent
- You are a great person to interact with—understanding, giving, and trusting—in a word, BENEVOLENT
- You don't mind being in social situations, as you feel comfortable enough with people to be yourself.
- Your caring nature goes beyond a basic concern: you take the time to understand the nuances of people's situations before passing any sort of judgment.
- You're a good listener, and even better at offering advice.
- You're concerned with others at both an individual and societal level—you sympathize with the plights of troubled groups, and you can care about people you've never met.
- Considering many different perspectives is something at which you excel, and you appreciate that quality in others.
- Other people's feelings are important to you, and you're good at mediating disputes.
- Because of your understanding and patience, you tend to bring out the best in people.
If you want to be different:
- You spend a lot of time taking care of others, but don't forget to take care of yourself!
- Sometimes you can get over-committed, and when you sacrifice spending time with those close to you, it can make them feel unimportant.
I think this is pretty fascinating, and eerily accurate. Anyway.